From $16.50 an hour
Number of hires for this role
On-going need to fill this role
- Driver's License (Required)
Full Job Description
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
Fidelis Logistics is a Veteran owned Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages in a family atmosphere. Delivery Associates strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full and part-time opportunities.
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required!
Approximate hours are 11 am to 9 pm. Shifts are available 7 days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs throughout your shift
Compensation & Benefits:
$16.50 starting pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Accidental, Critical Illness, and Life Insurance Benefits available after 30 days of employment.
Paid Time Off
Up to $225 monthly bonuses based on performance and attendance.
Eligible to work in the U.S
At least 21 years of age
Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Related keywords: delivery driver, driver
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Year round work
All employees must wear masks, social distance, and vans are cleaned before and after shift with disinfectant.
- Driver's License (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place