Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Associate today with Patriot DSP LLC . We offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required
Use this link to schedule your interview **https://calendly.com/1blakevaughn/15min**
What You’ll Do:
As a Delivery Associate, you’ll drive a vehicle, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
Why You’ll Love Working as a Delivery Associate:
- Earn more: competitive compensation
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off, overtime, paid training, company provided uniform and health insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: we offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- 401K an investment plan that allows employees to contribute a percentage of their salary to a designated retirement account. Contributions to the 401(k) are invested in a portfolio made up of mutual funds, stocks, bonds, money market funds, savings accounts, and other investment options.
- Pursue your career goals with Next Mile! Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 in upfront tuition coverage per calendar year with little to no out
of pocket cost to you.
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have a positive attitude