Delivery Driver for Quality Touchpoints, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We'll train you!
Quality Touchpoints is looking to hire you as a Delivery Driver to work out of our Newark, NJ station delivering across New Jersey!
- Part Time and Full Time positions - We are flexible!
- Starting pay of $20.25 per hour, but get this - regardless of experience you can earn more in just 90 days with the right leadership and performance growth!
Plus our benefit package is sweet!
- Weekly paychecks
- Safety and Performance Team Bonus Program
- Rewards and Recognition Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 40 hours of Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Health insurance for all full time employees (30+ hours)!
About Quality Touchpoints
Quality Touchpoints (QT) is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP). We provide contracted delivery services to Amazon and strive to ensure correct deliveries within the proper time frame so we can be the final touchpoint to delight customers with quality service.
What You’ll Do
As a Delivery Driver, you’ll drive an Amazon-branded vehicle, delivering 200-300 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs.
- The driver’s main objective is: Prompt, Safe, & Accurate Deliveries
- Follow all written and verbal instructions from supervisors to ensure the above-mentioned goal is always met
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Safely drive and perform safety inspections on company vehicle; follow all local & state laws, road/driving regulations, and company policies
- Provide excellent customer service and satisfaction despite stressful events / conditions
- Keep pace in physically demanding job; work in all weather conditions; lift packages (up to 50 lbs); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
- Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
- Use smartphone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
What You’ll Need
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment for at least 2 years
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report. (Multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
- Be passionate, reliable, positive attitude, and illustrate hard working behaviors
- Respond to this ad quickly and follow up with us! Our positions get filled fast! Don't miss out!
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all appropriate recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.