Become a Delivery Associate (Driver) with X Speed Logistics - an Amazon Delivery Service Provider
No previous work experience required.
Compensation: $18.50/hr - $27.75/hr+ ( paid overtime, PTO, Weekly Bonus, 401K Matching)
Benefits: Full Medical, Dental + Vision 401K Matching
X Speed Logistics is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner that is owned and operated by a family native to Orange County area. We deliver packages and smiles to Anaheim and surrounding areas of OC. Our mission is to deliver happiness to our community.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who are inspired and motivated to work smart and work hard in a team environment. As a delivery driver, you will be the face of our company. It will be your job to consistently exceed customer expectations by making sure all orders are delivered with a smile, on time, safely, and to the right locations.
Currently, we are looking to fill full-time and part-time driving positions throughout Anaheim and surroundings.
***Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply***
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
● Load vans and deliver packages by driving, climbing in and out of the vehicle, and walking upstairs and through driveways in all weather conditions, and deliver packages safely and punctually
● You can plan on working 4-5 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
● Follow strict safety standards on and off the road
● Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
● Have an up-beat positive can-do attitude
● Solve problems on the go with critical thinking skills
● You will interact with Amazon customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
Delivery Driver Requirements:
We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
● Be 21 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety
● Have a valid driver's license within the state of employment (a commercial driver’s license (CDL) is not required)
● Be able to operate and navigate a delivery van, weighing 10,000 lbs. or less (you do not need to provide your own vehicle)
● Be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs during an 8-10 hour shift.
● Consent to drug test
● Ability to demonstrate calm and controlled driving to handle stressful driving demands including rush hour traffic and inclement weather conditions
● Demonstrate strong communication skills
What is an Amazon delivery service partner?
Amazon has partnered with local Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an Amazon delivery service partner (DSP), you will work directly for the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.