FT Delivery Driver - $20.75/hr
This is a Full-time driver position with Thunderbolt Logistics, delivering Amazon packages out of Bordentown, NJ!
We need people who are reliable, independent, pay close attention to details and can succeed in a fast paced environment! Ideal candidates are enthusiastic and ready to get the job done. Successful drivers put safety first and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction. Military veterans are welcome!
Wage: $20.75/hr (biweekly)
Over time (1.5 x $20.75/hr) available
- 10-hour shifts 9:15 am - 7:45 pm
- 4 day workweek is FT (Examples: Sunday- Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday)
- Must work 1 weekend day (Sat or Sun)
- Hard workers who can handle time constraints, stay organized and provide great customer service.
- Physically demanding job, working in all weather conditions. Be ready to lift packages (up to 50 lbs.) and get in and out of a van multiple times throughout the day.
- Ability to use a smart phone device to scan and document deliveries (will use delivery apps, GPS navigation, clock in/out of work, communicate with supervisors/fellow delivery drivers)
- Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus. But not necessary
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license 4 years of driving experience (required).
- Must pass 4 panel drug screening (Drug test does not require Marijuana testing).
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report. (Multiple violations, DUI's, suspensions, speeding tickets and points deducted will disqualify you from the position).
- Language: Ability to read and speak English
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid time off (Earn up to 120 hrs - max.)
- 401 K (Eligible after 1 year of employment)
****HIRING PROCESS takes approximately 1 WEEK TO COMPLETE!!!*** (may take longer if you have an out of state driver's license)
THUNDERBOLT LOGISTICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.75 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All employees are required to use PPE (personal protective equipment) that includes a face mask. Work stations are sanitized to provide a safe working environment.