This is a Full-Time Driver position with I² Logistics, delivering packages for Amazon! Delivery Associates strive to get every order to the customer’s door on-time.
We need reliable, independent, flexible, hard workers who pay attention to details, can quickly problem solve wide range of situations, and win in a fast-paced environment!
Ideal candidates are enthusiastic, communicate effectively, and are ready to get the job done. Successful delivery drivers enjoy being out on the road driving, put safety first, and care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
We are looking for team players who desire to grow with the Company:
- Military veterans are welcome!
- Commercial, DOT, CDL (or work-related) driving experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- As we continue to grow, more supervisory roles will be available
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required!
Approximate hours are 9:00AM to 7:30PM 7 days per week. Hours subject to change.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload packages in delivery vehicle
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use smart phone device for GPS Navigation, scanning packages, conducting administrative requirements such as clocking in/out, and communicate with supervisors and other team members
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED!! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers.
- Keep pace in physically demandingjob; work in all weather conditions and on various routes; lift packages (up to 50 lbs.); get in and out of a van repeatedly throughout the day at variable locations
- Communicate effectively with support team to provide exceptional customer service and ensure deliveries are completed
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
- Support the team in daily work requirements including participation in rescue calls when other team members need assistance with their routes
- Other Duties as Assigned
Compensation & Benefits
- $17.50-$19.00 per hour
- 401k with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement Coming Soon!
- Paid Training
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance and Benefits for Full Time Associates
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- Must hold a non-provisional, unrestricted driver’s license
- Must have a clean motor vehicle report (multiple violations can disqualify you from the position)
- Must have good English speaking, reading, writing / communication skills
- At least 21 years of age
- Delivery Vehicle and Gas
- Handheld Technology
- Other Safety and Administrative Gear necessary to accomplish the job
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.